To get the maximum strength out of your 3D printed part, we recommend a post-printing annealing procedure that should be done in an oven at a range of 176-266 F (80 - 130 C) to promote increased crystallization and further improve the heat deflection temperature.
For best results:
- Preheat the oven or toaster oven.
- Place print on a room temperature baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into oven/toaster oven.
- Wait 30-60 minutes for annealing to complete
- You may see the print take on a milky/matte/opaque color transformation.
- Turn the oven off.
- Wait for oven to cool before removing print.
Shrinkage and/or warping may occur. The degree of shrinkage/warping depends heavily on the part geometry.